- 2 ½ packages graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 8 ounces of cream cheese — softened
- 10.5 ounces of firm tofu
- 8 ounces Cool Whip®
- 1-quart blackberries
- 2 ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar
- Mix cracker crumbs and margarine and press into 9×13-inch pan.
- Blend cream cheese and tofu in blender until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip® and set aside.
- Cook berries, cornstarch and sugar until thick.
- Fold blackberry mixture into cream cheese mixture and pour into pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and serve.