- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 box of Chex cereal
- 1 cup salted soynuts
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine in saucepan; melt over low heat, stirring well.
- Combine cereal and soy nuts in large bowl with tight fitting lid.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over cereal mixture. Put lid on bowl and shake gently.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over mixture and shake again.
- Let cool and serve