- 1 pound portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon white miso
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ onion
- ½ cup Hermannhof Chambourcin
- ½ cup cold butter, cut into tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Fettucine or Edamame Fettucine
- Slice mushrooms, onions and garlic.
- In a large skillet, melt two tablespoons of butter.
- Once butter is melted, sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic over medium heat until soft and caramelized, about 25 minutes. Deglaze with ½ cup of Hermannhof Chambourcin.
- While vegetables are cooking, bring salted water to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, drop in fettucine noodles and cook until al dente.
- Remove cooked noodles from water and place into vegetable mixture. Reserve pasta water for later.
- Lower heat and add in the rest of the butter into the pasta and vegetables, one tablespoon at a time.
- If needed, add in reserved pasta water ¼ cup at a time until deserved consistency is achieved.
- Serve with a glass of Hermannhof Chambourcin and enjoy!
Hermannhof Winery 2021 Chambourcin:
Light-bodied and smooth on the palate. Notes of cola and black cherry, followed by dark fruits and earth.
This recipe was created in partnership with Missouri Wines, for more information visit missouriwine.org