- 12 sticks of string cheese
- 2 cups soy flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unflavored soy milk
- Mix flour, cornstarch, salt, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Mix eggs and soy milk.
- Dip string cheese in egg mixture. Once coated, dip in flour.
- Set coated cheese stick on sheet tray. Repeat for all cheese sticks.
- Once all sticks are coated place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Fry at 350°F for 1 ½ minutes per stick. Serve.