- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups soynuts, crushed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon maple or coconut extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package of chocolate almond bark
- Mini M&Ms and pretzel sticks for decoration
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, soy nuts, coconut, powdered sugar, rice cereal, peanut butter and margarine in large bowl. Mix well with electric mixer. Add maple/coconut extract.
- Roll mixture into walnut sized pieces.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt almond bark and dip chilled balls into chocolate.
- Top with M&M eyes and pretzel legs and return to fridge.
- Let chocolate harden in refrigerator and serve