- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup defatted soy flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup soybean oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all-purpose flour, soy flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl; stir to mix.
- Combine eggs and sugar in large bowl; mix well.
- Add water, pumpkin and oil to eggs and sugar; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Transfer batter to 9-by-5-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove and serve.