- 1-pound medium-large fresh shrimp, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy oil
- 1- 12-ounce bag of mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans and corn)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Marinade shrimp in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
- Add shrimp to a large non-stick skillet for about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove shrimp from pan.
- Add mixed vegetables, garlic and onion to skillet and cook until soft.
- Move vegetables to side of pan and add in rice.
- Cook rice until pieces get crispy, about 5-7 minutes, stirring intermittently.
- Move rice to side with vegetables and add in eggs and scramble.
- Add shrimp, remaining soy sauce and sesame oil, salt and pepper into the rice and vegetables and mix.
- Serve warm.